1. Registration at Bellevue Montessori School requires agreement with the philosophy and policies described in the Parent Handbook. By signing this contract, I acknowledge that I have read the parent handbook for the program in which my child is enrolled and agree to and accept the provisions and policies that are contained in it, as well as any revisions that may be adopted after this date. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to request an explanation or clarification for any provision which I do not fully understand. I understand that the school may revise the handbook at any time, and that written notice of revisions will appear in a school newsletter. I agree that I am responsible for reading the newsletter to be aware of any revisions.
2. I specifically acknowledge that I have read, understand, and agree to each of the following (found online at www.bellevuemontessorischool.org):
-Emergency Response Plan
-Pesticide Policy (in the Handbook)
-Health Policy (in the Handbook)
-Pet Policy (in the Handbook)
3. I agree that I will promptly notify Bellevue Montessori School in writing of any changes in the information contained in the application for enrollment and of any other information required by school policies.
4. Bellevue Montessori School charges tuition for the summer with the first session tuition payment submitted by June 1st. Tuition for additional sessions are due by July 1st if a student is attending all three sessions. The tuition payment obligation remains the same each session regardless of the number of days of school in the month, attendance, vacations, family emergencies, school closure, holidays, student illness, and any other reason that my child does not attend school. School closure days due to weather, power outages, pandemics or other natural disasters are not made up once the session has started. If an entire 3 week session is cancelled due to the covid-19 pandemic before the session begins, there would be no obligation for payment of tuition for that session.
5. There is no sibling discount for the summer session. There is no discount for paying the full summer tuition upon enrolling.
6. I understand that my child must be fully independent at using the bathroom before attending Bellevue Montessori School.
7. I agree to pay the tuition for the first session my child will attend by June 1st. Tuition for additional sessions is due by July 1st. I will pay a $20.00 late fee if my tuition payment is received after my child begins the summer program, a $30.00 handling fee for any declined payment and interest on past due balances at the rate of 1.5% per month.
8. An authorized adult will pick up the student from school each day in accordance with School policy. I agree to pay charges for Activity Club or the applicable Late Pickup Charge fee (for late pickup from Activity Club) if my student is not picked up on time.
9. Bellevue Montessori School reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to revoke enrollment at any time (before or after the beginning of classes) when it deems it necessary. In the event admission is revoked, Bellevue Montessori School reserves the right to determine whether any portion of the tuition deposits will be refunded.
10. In the event an attorney is employed to collect any amount due hereunder, I agree to pay all attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by Bellevue Montessori School for the collection of the amount due.