- Go to App Store application in phone and click to open up
- Once inside the App Store, there are five options in a Menu bar at the bottom of the page. Find the magnifying glass icon (should be on the far right side) that says Search and click on it.
- In the search bar at the top of the page, type in “Q Manager”
- Find the app called Q Manager for Parents, listed in the Education category. To the right of the app name, there will be a bubble that says Update.
- Click on the bubble that says Update, and your phone will automatically update the app on your phone to the newest available version.
- Close out of the App Store application. Your update will download and be ready to go next time you open up the app.
- Go to Google Play Store application in phone and click to open up
- Click the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner of the screen
- Click on My Apps and Games
- Scroll down until you find the Q Manager for Parents application
- To the right of the app is a button that says Update. Click on the button.
- Your download will start automatically. Close out of the Google Play Store application. Once your download is done, the app will be ready to use.